When it comes to video streaming and downloads, YouTube is dominating. YouTube is often the first result in a google video search, whether you’re looking for a funny cat video, a how-to video, or a music video. While some videos can be viewed “offline” on YouTube when you don’t have an internet connection, it’s a bummer to resort to third-party software to download the videos you want to watch.
Don’t worry because we’ll show you, in easy-to-follow steps, how to download videos from YouTube without installing any additional software. Easy and free YouTube video downloads are possible with various websites and software programs. Included in the top five on the list are:
Download high-definition (HD) movies from YouTube with no additional software with Y2mate, one of the best downloaders available. It’s user-friendly and works with any file type; do what’s described below.
- The layout is uncluttered and easy to navigate
- Supports a wide variety of format changes
- Premium account is required to access the greatest features
Savefrom.net is just what you’ve been seeking if you want to quickly and easily download videos from YouTube without installing any additional software on your computer. You can go to the main website or append to the video’s URL to download a video.
- Downloading videos quickly requires appending “ss” to the URL
- The ability to extract sound is also a part of this feature’s arsenal
- 1080p videos have no audio
You can download at lightning speed with YTMP3, and it won’t cost you a dime. This tool can also convert YouTube videos to 320 kbps mp3 format.
- It’s the simplest, most straightforward downloader available
- Buffering may occur if too many videos are downloaded at once
You can now download YouTube videos directly from the web without installing any additional software thanks to Ddownr, a fast, safe, and free online downloader.
- It’s awesome that YouTube is the sole site that supports your download needs
- Video content that is protected by copyright laws cannot be downloaded
Due to Keepvid’s status as a comprehensive video solution, you won’t need additional software to download videos from YouTube. Keepvid is an all-in-one video tool that lets you save videos from any website, convert formats, reduce file sizes, and edit clips, among other things.
- More than a thousand websites can be downloaded from, including YouTube
- A maximum of 1080p resolution is available for download (Desktop version)
- It has advertisements built into it
The days of utilizing special software to download videos on the internet are long gone; in fact, the tools we’ve listed above are among the best available if you want to download YouTube videos online for free without installing additional programs.